KRIYA IS CHANGING THE FUTURE OF GENE THERAPY
We have an ambitious set of goals, but our confidence - and our inspiration - stems from our people. From California to North Carolina, our teammates bring creativity, leadership, and a spirit of collaboration to their work every day.
We're always looking for teammates with the drive and energy to help us grow. If you want to be a part of a company with an entrepreneurial culture, a bold vision, and a meaningful purpose, join us.
WHY WORK AT KRIYA?
Whether you’re new to the workforce, new to this industry, or a seasoned professional, you’ll learn and grow working with creative innovators.
Our team is made up of smart, creative, and driven people who thrive on collaboration and the ability to get better every day.
Every day, we have the chance to take on new responsibilities and grow in different directions. We love to challenge ourselves and we are dedicated to achieving excellence.
Join a company that is breaking new ground in our industry, with the potential to help patients around the world suffering from a range of diseases.
Palo Alto, CA
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scheme that offers fictitious job opportunities to people. In this scam, fake recruiters are creating misleading email addresses, conducting remote interviews, and extending fraudulent job offers to collect personal and financial information. This type of fraud is normally carried out through online services such as fake websites or through fake email addresses claiming to be from the company.
- Authentic Kriya emails will only come from @kriyatx.com
- Always take precautions when sharing personal information over the Internet:
- Kriya will never require personal banking information in the recruiting/interview process
- Kriya will never require an application processing fee, require any type of payment or purchase, or ask you to open a new financial account
- If you believe you have been a victim of a fraudulent job offer concerning Kriya, please send us an email to: [email protected] with a fraudulent job offer in the subject line.