Supply Chain Planning Lead
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to lead Supply Chain Planning function at Kriya Therapeutics. The Planning Lead will be responsible for end-to-end supply and production planning of drug substance and drug product for research, pilot and GMP production. The ideal candidate is a team player ready to work with internal colleagues and external suppliers. Join Kriya as we commit to fostering gene therapy innovation.
- Develop, manage, and execute the Demand and Supply Planning Process.
- Manage drug substance and drug product inventory to ensure on time supply for all pre-clinical and clinical product requirements.
- Develop and maintain network capacity and utilization models.
- Manage demand and supply with 3rd party CMOs and Critical Raw Material Suppliers.
- Use forecast and demand data to create an integrated production plan.
- Lead efforts to develop standard operational processes for Master Production Planning and Scheduling.
- Support the materials planning process.
- Develop and maintain cost of goods models including raw materials, labor, and overhead allocation.
- Prepare and/or develop reports with KPIs (key performance indicators) as well as diagnostic measures to measure supply chain performance.
- Business or Technical Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of demand and/or supply chain planning experience preferably in a biotech manufacturing environment
- Experience working with ERP systems and Planning/Scheduling systems, including Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with Excel-based models
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with all internal departments and external suppliers
- Self-starter, organized, and motivated team player
- Knowledge of cGMP regulatory requirements
- APICS CPIM Certification preferred
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]