Senior Scientist Bioanalytical Sciences
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in various chromatographic and electrophoretic techniques, primarily HPLC and CE and be capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic start up environment. This individual will partner with pre-clinical development, upstream/downstream process functions and quality to allow for CQA determination and the development of a qualified method. In this role the individual will develop and troubleshoot analytical methods while performing analysis of development samples.
- Develop chromatographic and electrophoretic analytical methods for identity, quantitation and purity analysis of AAV in-process, drug substance and drug product
- Collaborate with other scientists to identify areas of improvement
- Execute test methods in support of process development and development vector characterization
- Support Quality Control with qualification of analytical test methods and identify needs for release testing
- Evaluate emerging technologies for characterization of AAV and process intermediates and implement as needed
- Author documents in support of manufacturing activities
- Collaborate with other scientists and routinely present data
- Perform other duties as necessary
• BS or equivalent with 10 years relevant experience, MS degree or equivalent with 8 years relevant experience, PhD or equivalent with 5 years relevant experience
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience with various HPLC platforms and software
• Experience with Capillary Electrophoresis
• State of the industry analytic knowledge
• Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Level and compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]