Senior Scientist, Analytical Development
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in various chromatographic and electrophoretic techniques, primarily HPLC and CE and be capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic start up environment. This individual will partner with pre-clinical development, upstream/downstream process functions and quality to allow for CQA determination and the development of a qualified method. In this role the individual will develop and troubleshoot analytical methods while performing analysis of development samples.
• Develop chromatographic and electrophoretic analytical methods for identity, quantitation and purity analysis of AAV in-process, drug substance and drug product
• Collaborate with other scientists to identify areas of improvement
• Execute test methods in support of process development and development vector characterization
• Support Quality Control with qualification of analytical test methods and identify needs for release testing
• Evaluate emerging technologies for characterization of AAV and process intermediates and implement as needed
• Author documents in support of manufacturing activities
• Collaborate with other scientists and routinely present data
• Perform other duties as necessary
• BS or equivalent with 10 years relevant experience, MS degree or equivalent with 8 years relevant experience, PhD or equivalent with 5 years relevant experience
- Experience with various HPLC platforms and software
- Experience with Capillary Electrophoresis
- State of the industry analytic knowledge
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
This is an exciting time to participate in the field of gene therapy in general, and to become a part of Kriya Therapeutics’ fast-growing dedicated team. Kriya Therapeutics offers an exciting, meaningful and collaborative fast-paced environment with a foundation of sound and rigorous science. Competitive compensation and benefits package can be expected.
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]