Research Associate I/II
We are seeking a energetic candidate that will execute a range analytical techniques in support of AAV gene therapy method, process and formulation development. The position is heavily focused on benchwork and the applicant should have a desire to continue in a laboratory focused role. If you want to be a part of a fast paced start up company, please join us.
• Independently execute test methods of AAV for in-process and drug substance genetic material
• Independently creates summaries of results
• Documents all activities in accordance with company procedures and GDP requirements
• Manage activities, equipment, inventory, reagents and projects of the analytical development lab as assigned
• Assist other scientists in preparation of samples and solutions as required.
• Perform other duties as necessary
• BS degree is Biochemistry, Chemistry, Molecular Biology or other science field with relevant course completion
• Year of experience: RAI 0-1 years of industry experience. RA II 2-3 years of industry experience
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Self-motivated, organized, capable of working independently and in a collaborative environment
• Exercise of discretion and independent judgment
• Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, start up environment
This is an exciting time to participate in the field of gene therapy in general, and to become a part of Kriya Therapeutics’ fast-growing dedicated team. Kriya Therapeutics offers an exciting, meaningful and collaborative fast-paced environment with a foundation of sound and rigorous science. Competitive compensation and benefits package can be expected.
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]