The individual hired into this role will support CRO placement, oversight and contract negotiation for Kriya Nonclinical studies. They will participate in the design and execution of in vitro and in vivo studies. The ideal individual for the role will be highly organized with a passion for learning and highly adaptable. They will work closely with procurement and finance to track the progress of scopes of work along with spend. This individual will engage multiple functional areas to support planning, scheduling, and conduct of studies. Additionally, this individual will support data analysis and presentation as needed across nonclinical activities. This role will provide the individual the opportunity to grow and develop while advancing Kriya’s pipeline from research into clinical phase development.
• Will help coordinate with CROs to place and manage timelines for nonclinical pharmacology, kinetics and toxicology studies; timelines will be updated weekly and shared with project teams
• Will help support communications within the Nonclinical and Bioanalytical functions to ensure efficient communications between Kriya and CRO teams
• Will work with Finance and Accounting to manage accruals and provide bi-weekly updates to budgets
• Will maintain shared folders, updating with current reports, data, contracts, and timelines specific to each program
• Will support data analysis and presentation preparation for Nonclinical team members
• Will work closely with VP, Nonclinical Development to ensure clear communication of in vitro and in vivo study status
• BS degree plus 5 years of industrial work experience, Master’s degree + 2 years of industrial work experience, or Ph.D. with 0-2 years of industry experience.
• Must be highly organized with attention to detail
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly adaptable to change
• Positive attitude with a solutions based approach to challenges
Must be willing to travel up to 25% (once COVID situation resolves)
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]