Manufacturing Summer Intern
Kriya’s summer intern will be a 40-hour/week position onsite in our RTP office or virtual/work from home (depending upon COVID). Kriya’s summer intern will have an individual project and the opportunity to develop technical engineering and/or scientific expertise. Through our summer internship, intern students develop a professional network, learn how to work in a scientific and engineering environment, build hands-on laboratory skills, and deliver presentations showcasing their work. Kriya’s intern will be involved in general support of staff engineers or bench scientists and assigned projects based on the individuals interest and skill set. Areas of involvement could be upstream operations, downstream operations, filling operations or utilities.
• Intern: rising Junior or Senior pursuing a bachelor’s in biology, cell and molecular biology, biomedical sciences, biomedical engineering, or a related discipline
• Advanced Intern: enrolled in a master’s or PhD program in biology, cell and molecular biology, biomedical sciences, biomedical engineering, or a related discipline
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• The successful candidate will be motivated, curious, and hard-working, with the ability to think creatively and learn quickly to contribute to successful and timely completion of goals.
• The following experiences are a plus and may be required for specific projects:
o Knowledge of AAV
o Experience with cell culture and cell biological assays
o Experience with data analysis
o Good presentation and organization skills
o Knowledge of basic lab skills
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]