Kriya is a next-generation gene therapy company focused on designing and developing transformative new treatments for highly prevalent and severe chronic diseases. We target conditions where the underlying biology is well-understood, rationally designing one-time gene therapies to durably express therapeutic proteins within the appropriate human tissues.
We are seeking a highly motivated Buyer/Planner to join the Supply Chain organization at Kriya Therapeutics. The Buyer/Planner will be responsible for purchasing raw materials used within a cGMP manufacturing environment. The Buyer/Planner will develop and execute appropriate planning tools and systems, manage order execution, develop strong cross-functional relationships, solid supplier relationships, and performance measurements. The Buyer/Planner will focus on internal customer needs, including maintaining the ongoing supply of all raw materials used in GMP manufacturing, pilot lab, and research core.
The ideal candidate is a team player ready to work with internal colleagues and external suppliers. Join Kriya as we commit to fostering gene therapy innovation.
• Use Material Requirements Planning (MRP) or other relevant planning tools to procure raw materials to include both BOM and non-BOM (indirect materials) to support manufacturing, pilot lab, and research core.
• Ensure that material supply is in line with the forecasted production schedule and the safety stock targets.
• Monitor the release of materials, components and supplies in cooperation with warehouse personnel.
• Release purchase orders and maintain status of POs in purchasing system to ensure material availability.
• Coordinate order confirmations monitor delivery dates and expedite POs when necessary.
• Quickly and pro-actively identifies any potential material supply issues, synchronizes with internal stakeholders, and seeks resolution. Escalates appropriately to Supply Chain management as needed.
• Coordinate with supplier(s) on issues such as return shipments, missing shipping documentation, quantity discrepancies, and/or mismatched quantities on invoices.
• Maintain and update Supply Chain material master data (e.g. lead times, lot sizes, safety stock and reorder point quantities).
• Monitor inventory levels on a frequent basis and adjust as required to balance supply with financial objectives.
• Work with QC material release personnel to communicate due dates and expedite as required for material release.
• Monitor vendor performance, recommending necessary action to improve performance if necessary.
• Adhere to cGMPs, compliance/regulatory procedures and quality requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Science, or Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in Procurement, Purchasing and/or Supply Chain roles within a Biotech or Pharma manufacturing environment.
• Experience working with NetSuite or other ERP systems including Materials Requirements Planning (MRP).
• Knowledge of cGMP regulatory requirements.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and challenges.
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
• Able to understand complex forecasting and inventory models.
• Strong communications skills.
• Thrives in a startup, fast-paced environment with ‘can-do’ attitude under minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
Kriya is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.