Director Enterprise Data Management (NC or CA)
We are seeking a highly motivated and professionally agile individual to join the Information Technology team at Kriya. This individual will own the creation and cross functional leadership of Kriya’s data management practices across the organization. Success in this role will require a natural ability to quickly learn and apply new knowledge, the ability to prioritize based on business need, and the willingness to build systems and processes from the ground up for a company ready to scale up.
• Champion the management of data as a strategic asset and build the roadmap to realizing data’s value
• Envision, develop and implement data strategy and governance to guide business practices and decisions
• Executes Enterprise data management and governance process consisting of business rules, quality, stewardship, governance and communication plans
• Ensure appropriate data integrity and quality is maintained across the organization according to internal governance and regulatory expectations
• Partners with all business units to elucidate data management needs, risks and opportunities
• Develop and maintain enterprise records for data catalog and lineage/flow
• Develop deep partnerships with other IT and OT verticals to ensure data management vision is integrated into all existing systems as well as long-term plans and roadmaps
• Serve as business relationship manager to heavily data centric business units
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Life Sciences, Applied Science, Mathematics
• MBA or MS in Business, Information Systems, Applied Quantitative Sciences, or Linguistics preferred
• 10+ years of experience in cGMP and pharmaceuticals/biopharmaceuticals or related industries with data experience from research through commercial
• 8+ years of experience enabling robust data management and data analytics systems
• 5+ years leadership experience
• Energetic self-starter with the ability to flourish in a startup environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify strategic and otherwise valuable datasets/trends/practices including taxonomy and ontology based relationship strategies
• A strong customer focus and ability to prioritize and adapt to changing business needs are required.
• Ability and willingness to both “roll up sleeves” and think strategically
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate and negotiate across the organization.
• Experience communicating/presenting to various levels of senior management.
• Experience building organizational structure and controls from the ground up.
• Ability to leverage industry best practices
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]