We are seeking a highly motivated Associate Scientist to join the Analytical Development team at Kriya Therapeutics. The Associate Scientist will be responsible for method development, sample testing, and method qualification support for plate-based methods, including ELISA and activity assays, for gene therapy products. The ideal candidate is a team player ready to support the analytical requirements for internal programs and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Assist with the development of analytical methods for identity, quantitation and purity analysis of AAV in-process, drug substance and drug product
• Provide results of method development activities to more senior level scientists for review and collaboration
• Review ELN entries for other group members as needed
• Routinely execute test methods in support of process development and development vector characterization
• Support Quality Control with qualification of analytical test methods and identify needs for release testing
• Assist with drafting method development reports
• Collaborate with other scientists and routinely present data
• Perform other duties as necessary
• SRA-BS or equivalent with 4 years relevant experience, MS degree or equivalent with 2 years relevant experience
• Associate Scientist- BS or equivalent with 6 years relevant experience, MS degree or equivalent with 4 years relevant experience
• Experience with executing plate-based methods, including ELISA and activity assays
• Experience with executing separations methods, including HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresis
• State of the industry analytical knowledge
• Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior office/laboratory work environment
This is an exciting time to participate in the field of gene therapy in general, and to become a part of Kriya Therapeutics’ fast-growing dedicated team. Kriya Therapeutics offers an exciting, meaningful and collaborative fast-paced environment with a foundation of sound and rigorous science. Competitive compensation and benefits package can be expected.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.