We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join the Manufacturing team at Kriya Therapeutics. The Associate will be responsible for amplification of DNA plasmids and/or production of AAV Vector in our Research Core.
• Plan and execute production of AAV Vectors utilizing mammalian cell culture in shake flasks and bench scale purification
• Plan and execute plasmid DNA amplification through bacterial culturing and purification
• Support lab operations, including inventory management, solution preparation, and standard lab tasks
• Maintain accurate records and thoroughly document work through data entry into electronic laboratory notebooks, with minimal supervision
• Prepare, organize, and track sample inventory during production and storage
• Perform additional lab tasks as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Science, Engineering or other related field and 0-3 years of hands-on lab experience in an academic or industry setting OR
• Associate degree preferably in Science, Engineering or other related field and 2+ years of hands-on lab experience in an academic or industry setting.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience utilizing proper lab technique while working with biologics (ex. bacterial or mammalian cultures, proteins, plasmid DNA, viral vectors)
• Highly self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented, with proven ability to foster strong relationships with other team members and stakeholders
• Must have flexible work hours, and be willing to work outside of normal, scheduled hours; as necessary. Must be able to work alternative shift hours and weekends as required
• Experience with amplification of plasmid DNA and/or production of AAV is preferred
Kriya is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.