Associate Director, IT
We are seeking a highly motivated and professionally agile individual to join the Information Technology team at Kriya. This individual will own operations of enterprise systems (ERP, Microsoft Cloud, Endpoint Management), data management, cyber security and support service management in a dynamic FDA regulated startup environment. Success in this role will require a natural ability to quickly learn and apply new knowledge, the ability to prioritize based on business need, and the willingness to build systems and processes from the ground up for a company ready to scale up.
• Develop processes and documentation to support all aspect of IT service management including incident management, problem management, request fulfillment, performance management, and change management with a combination of internal and external resources.
• Develop and maintain data management controls related to master data, data cohesion across systems, and data integrity.
• Accountable for the creation and maintenance of comprehensive system and architecture documentation including co-ownership of an enterprise wide structured data model.
• Lead the implementation of identity and access management controls including automation and orchestration of related processes.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for systems architecture including network design, hyper converged infrastructure, server systems.
• Assist with the configuration, integration, and management of manufacturing, laboratory, clinical, and R&D systems.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in cGMP and pharmaceuticals/biopharmaceuticals or related industries with experience is all facets of Information Technology design and management..
• 5+ years managerial experience preferred.
• A strong customer focus and ability to prioritize and adapt to changing business needs are required.
• Ability and willingness to both “roll up sleeves” and think strategically
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate and negotiate across the organization.
• Experience communicating/presenting to various levels of senior management.
• Experience with software/system selections strongly preferred.
• Experience building organizational structure and controls from the ground up.
• Ability to leverage industry best practices and previous experiences while remaining creative and innovative.
• Practical experience with
o Network design, administration, validation
o Computer systems validation of cloud systems
o Cyber security management
o Server virtualization especially Nutanix w/Acropolis
o Disaster recovery and backup management
o Office 365, Azure AD, ADDS, Intune, Autopilot
Ability to Travel, lifting
This is an exciting time to participate in the field of gene therapy in general, and to become a part of Kriya Therapeutics’ fast-growing dedicated team. Kriya Therapeutics offers an exciting, meaningful and collaborative fast-paced environment with a foundation of sound and rigorous science. Competitive compensation and benefits package can be expected.
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]