Kriya is a next-generation gene therapy company focused on designing and developing transformative new treatments for highly prevalent and severe chronic diseases. We target conditions where the underlying biology is well-understood, rationally designing one-time gene therapies to durably express therapeutic proteins within the appropriate human tissues.
We are seeking a highly motivated Buyer/Planner to join the Supply Chain organization at Kriya Therapeutics. The Buyer/Planner will be responsible for purchasing raw materials used within a cGMP manufacturing environment. The Buyer/Planner will develop and execute appropriate planning tools and systems, manage order execution, develop strong cross-functional relationships, solid supplier relationships, and performance measurements. The Buyer/Planner will focus on internal customer needs, including maintaining the ongoing supply of all raw materials used in GMP manufacturing, pilot lab, and research core.
The ideal candidate is a team player ready to work with internal colleagues and external suppliers. Join Kriya as we commit to fostering gene therapy innovation.
• Use Material Requirements Planning (MRP) or other relevant planning tools to procure raw materials to include both BOM and non-BOM (indirect materials) to support manufacturing, pilot lab, and research core.
• Ensure that material supply is in line with the forecasted production schedule and the safety stock targets.
• Monitor the release of materials, components and supplies in cooperation with warehouse personnel.
• Release purchase orders and maintain status of POs in purchasing system to ensure material availability.
• Coordinate order confirmations monitor delivery dates and expedite POs when necessary.
• Quickly and pro-actively identifies any potential material supply issues, synchronizes with internal stakeholders, and seeks resolution. Escalates appropriately to Supply Chain management as needed.
• Coordinate with supplier(s) on issues such as return shipments, missing shipping documentation, quantity discrepancies, and/or mismatched quantities on invoices.
• Maintain and update Supply Chain material master data (e.g. lead times, lot sizes, safety stock and reorder point quantities).
• Monitor inventory levels on a frequent basis and adjust as required to balance supply with financial objectives.
• Work with QC material release personnel to communicate due dates and expedite as required for material release.
• Monitor vendor performance, recommending necessary action to improve performance if necessary.
• Adhere to cGMPs, compliance/regulatory procedures and quality requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Science, or Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in Procurement, Purchasing and/or Supply Chain roles within a Biotech or Pharma manufacturing environment.
• Experience working with NetSuite or other ERP systems including Materials Requirements Planning (MRP).
• Knowledge of cGMP regulatory requirements.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and challenges.
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
• Able to understand complex forecasting and inventory models.
• Strong communications skills.
• Thrives in a startup, fast-paced environment with ‘can-do’ attitude under minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
All interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]